Skip to main content

Days 327-335/365: Bump Back to Reality.

Unsurprisingly, we have had a bump back to reality after our amazing week in NY. It is hard to return to everyday photos around the house and I am now feeling very relieved that my second 365 is coming to an end. If I do one again... it will be a long time from now. As good as it is to practice taking photos everyday and to create a detailed record of our family life, I really want to focus on taking better quality pictures rather than tons of snapshots. 

This is what we have been up to recently. 

Day 327



Day 328



Day 329


Day 330


Day 331 - I have been looking at a few portrait tutorials. I was interested to learn about the effect of asking the subject to push their forehead forward. In the top photo my husband has adopted a normal relaxed pose, but in the second he his jutting his forehead towards the camera just a little. It has such a huge effect on the definition of the chin and gives a much more flattering photo. No one wants a double chin!



Day 332


Day 333



Day 334



Day 335 - What a big year it has been in global politics!




Comments