Skip to main content

Days 182-184/365: Capturing Golden Light

One of the things that I absolutely must get better at is noticing and using natural light as it presents itself.

Just before bedtime on day 182, I noticed that beautiful golden light was pouring into our living room. I quickly grabbed my camera before it passed and captured these shots.




There is no way to hide the fact that day 183 was a late night filler shot. We really are looking forward to the Pets at Home movie thought, especially as it has a dachshund in it. One of these days this blog will be filled with photos of our own dachshund. No time soon though!


Day 184 was a birds eye view of Rexy reading in bed. I am a big fan of birds eye views of my kids. I can't decide if I prefer the colour or black and white. 







Comments