Skip to main content

Days 123-135/365: Two Week Catch Up

How on earth have I managed to let the blog get behind by two weeks? I was aware that things have been pretty busy around here, but two weeks!? I have just about managed to take a photo everyday and I am almost on top of the editing, but I can't say that I am overly delighted with what I have been taking. I feel very stuck in a rut and lacking any creative ideas. I am falling behind with the 52 project. I need to get my head back into it. I am just so short on time and my head is preoccupied with  a number of things that are causing stress right now.

Anyway, this is what we have been up to for the past two weeks.

Day 123


Day 124 


Day 125


Day 126

Day 127




Day 128


Day 129



Day 130 



Day 131


Day 132



Day 133




Day 134





Day 135



Phew! That's us up to date. It is really weird seeing two week of your life summed up by a few pictures in a single blog post. We went to meet Autie G's new baby today and needless to say I took about a million pictures of her. I hope to find some time to edit them tomorrow. 



















Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment