Skip to main content

Days 64-65/365: Only 300 to go!

Wow, I can't believe that I have made it to day 65 already. I'm not going to lie though, this week has been tough. My husband was away, work is demanding and most of us are under the weather with some sort of bug. Many nights this week I have found myself hunting around the house looking for something *anything* to photograph. This is certainly what happened on day 64...

Day 64 - Oh how I am loving our new floor! There will be a lot of photos of that for sure.




I decided that I really had to up my game tonight, so I cracked open the studio lighting. I only put up one in the hope of achieving some dramatic side lighting. 

Day 65. 








Now that I have started to be more daring with my edits, I have noticed that the same picture can look dramatically different on various social media. In particular Flickr tends to bring out an extra green tint and Facebook can appear darker than this blog or on Lightroom. It is very frustrating and I cannot get my head around it. 



Comments