Skip to main content

Days 54-62/365: Catching Up!

I am still here! 

I have been taking pictures everyday but finding time for editing and posting has been difficult lately. I think that it is because our kitchen is still not finished and this has added even more chaos to the house. Also it was my husbands birthday last weekend and we were away from home. 

I can't say that I am overly proud of the photos that I have been taking lately, as most of them have been quick snaps before bed. As always poor light is a problem at this time of year. I am enjoying playing around with my edits a bit more but of course that can sometimes lead to frustration. I haven't even touched Photoshop this week and ideally I would like to push myself more creatively. 

Day 54



Day 55



Day 56



Day 57


Day 58 - I cannot get enough twirling shots. I have big plans for twirling in our new kitchen. 




Day 59



Day 60




Day 61  - I cannot believe how grown up Roo is looking. I think that his face has changed a bit lately. He looks so much like his dad!


Day 62


Phew! It is nice to be up to date. Now I have to go and take today's picture....

Comments