Skip to main content

12-14/365: Our 10 Year Anniversary

This week has been a whirlwind of Christmas and our 10 year wedding anniversary. My husband and I got married in New York 10 years ago this year. It was an amazing time and it would have been wonderful to have returned to NY to celebrate. There is no way that we could have afforded it this year though and we wouldn't want to leave the kids for that long anyway. So we asked Granny L to watch the kids for the night while we had a couple of days in London. 

Day 12 - I can't believe that I have been married to this gorgeous man for 10 years.



It is fair to say that food was a massive feature of our anniversary. 


Day 13: Back home again, tired and starting to get into the Christmas spirit. I took a million pictures of the tree practicing with different apertures trying to get star burst lights on the tree. I couldn't get it to work so I just went for an out of focus shot. They can be fun too...



Day 14.















Comments