Skip to main content

Day 352/365: Liquid

The boys had a playdate this afternoon, which gave me the time I needed to get my Project 52 Liquid shot. I had a lot of fun with this one. I love playing with water and shutter speed.

I was lucky enough to find the first ripe strawberries of the year in our garden.













I was also interested to play around with water and oil. 








Now the problem is that I cannot decide which to submit. I am very indecisive. I think that I might have to make being more decisive a photography goal for next year. 

Comments

  1. Stumbled across your blog and wanted to say how much your photos have improved since you started the project... great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your wonderful comment has absolutely made my day.

      Delete

Post a Comment