Skip to main content

Day 330/365: Special

Bear and I had some fun with the Lensbaby today. Well actually I had some fun with the Lensbaby and she had fun playing with a vintage My Little Pony playset that I recently won on eBay. I got the grooming parlour for Christmas when I was about 7 years old and I loved it so much that I couldn't resist having it back in my life again. I was overjoyed to win it. It is a special treat for her because I don't always trust her with my stuff. She has broken quite a few things in the past! She also chose to wear the flower girl dress that she wore to her aunt's wedding last year - so all in all we were well set up for this week's theme in the 52 project which is Special. 

After yesterday's focusing success I was keen to try out the technique with the Lensbaby. It was really great, although still very tricky with a moving subject.


















Comments