Skip to main content

Day 222/365: Mirror Mirror

Bear loves looking at herself in the mirror and I love to watch her doing it. Rexy used to enjoy it too but not to the same extent. I don't see it as an act of vanity, but an important part of her forming a sense of self. I mentioned my love of mirrors before. One day I hope to have more mirrors available to the kids, but right now the only one that is easily available to them is in the boys' room.








 
 
I am not overly pleased with tonight's photos from a technical point of view. However, as always I do treasure the moments that they have captured.
 
A snapshot of brotherly connection. 

 
Bear's cute curls. I am aware that they are unlikely to last long term. I will love them while they are here and lots of photos to remind me of them when they are gone.


Comments