Skip to main content

Day 199/365: Muddling On

Taking photos was a struggle tonight. Some days literally feel like a shot in the dark. To make it even worse, I am trying to take pictures to fit the theme of light for the project 52. With the long cold dark days of January and Bear waking me up many nights these days I really do feel like I am muddling through.

This picture has had a lot of editing. I quite like the end result but can't help wondering how different it would look in print.

f2; 1/60; ISO 3200

I tried some posed shots with light. Posed shots rarely work out. 

f2; 1/250; ISO 200

f2; 1/125; ISO 200

It is always better to let them do their own thing and let their story tell itself. I was aiming for "leading lines" in the composition here, but there was to much going on and distracting me. I am conscious that their is such a mix of styles tonight. I'm still not sure where my heart lies. 


f2; 1/40; ISO 3200


f2; 1/80; ISO 3200

f2; 1/80; ISO 3200

Comments