Skip to main content

Day 183/365: Fresh

Christmas is officially over. We have spent the evening packing the Christmas things away and getting our heads around the idea of returning to normality. Bear has been much better, but now it looks like poor Rexy is doing down. 

As sad as it is to pack the decorations away and say goodbye to the tree, I must admit that it is nice to clean up the house and have less clutter around. Everything feels clean and fresh again. Ready to begin a new year. I have been searching for "Fresh" as it is the prompt for the first week of the 52 project I have joined. I have been feeling anything but fresh this week, but this morning I spotted this little flower from the window. It felt so refreshing to shoot at ISO 100. 

f/2.5; 1/400; ISO 100

I also took of picture of this flower as a back up. 

f/2.5; 1/160; ISO 100


Comments