Skip to main content

Day 166/365: 7 Days to Go

The frustration excitement is really building around here now. My husband and I both finished work for Christmas today and the boys have just one day of school left. You'd swear it was a 100 days with the fuss Roo is making. Honestly!

It is also an anniversary for us. My husband and I met 14 years ago today at the office Christmas Party. I can still clearly remember the wonderful fondue and mulled wine they served that night along with the very strong belief that I had finally met "the one". We always like to have a mini celebration on the 18th December to mark the occasion, although it can easily get lost in the Christmas prep and the Wedding anniversary, which will follow shortly...

The photography project is taking a bit of a back seat at the moment as there is just so much going on. I returned to my trusty Christmas tree tonight to grab a snap of one of my favourite ornaments - our kitsch Santa.




Comments