Skip to main content

Day 147/365: The Apple Generation

Another full on day here. Bear is slowing getting better, but she is not quite there yet. Granny L came to visit today which filled the house with fresh excitement. Not least because she arrived with some early Christmas presents. We went to visit the outdoor ice-rink that we have in our town every Christmas. No skating for us yet. We will do that another day. I must remember to take my camera out earlier in the day at the weekend. I am leaving it to the last minute, which means a lot of dark bedtime pictures for this project. 

This photo is a bit of a copy from this inspirational article by Kate T Parker. I loved her image so much that I wanted one of my own. Hers was better but I love the expression on Roo's face here. To me it tells the story of how this generation of children are spellbound by the power of Apple.

f/2.5; 1/20;  ISO 3200


I actually got lots of lovely bath time pictures of Bear. I don't like to share bath time pictures of the kids but this one felt safe enough. 

f/2; 1/160;  ISO 3200

Comments