Skip to main content

Day 98: Sparkly Shoes

These are Bear's "sparkly shoes". She is loving them right now even though they are looking a bit worse for wear. I remember how I used to love things like this when I as a little girl. My best ever pair of shoes where red and shiny - and I used to love clicking their heals together whilst making wishes. 

Reds are always a bit overbearing on my camera. I always have to tone them down with the saturation slider.


f/1.8; 1/200; ISO 1600
 Bear is becoming very choosy about what she wears these days. I try not to get into pointless battles over wardrobe choices but it is tricky when she insists on wearing clothes that are unsuitable for the weather. I never had this problem with the boys. They didn't really care what they wore and it was so easy to layer them up if necessary. She also had some lovely pigtails earlier in the day, but she pulled them out. So be it!
f/2; 1/250; ISO 1600

Rexy was in football mode today. 

f/3.2; 1/200; ISO 800

There is a new kid on the block. She is a Puki Puki Pong BJD doll. Her name is Suki. I think that she is so cute... my husband things that she is the creepiest thing ever. 

f/1.8; 1/200; ISO 400


Comments