Skip to main content

Day 104/365: Baby Girl Curls

I have spent a lovely Friday with my girl Bear. We went to visit a friend of mine who has just returned from few years living with her young family in Dubai and Singapore. Her adventures sounded amazing and made me a little sad about my current lack of opportunities to travel. Rather than getting too upset about it I focused on the little things that make me happy. I am very lucky and there are indeed many things to feel happy about. 

Amongst other things, I have enjoyed Bear's bouncy curls today. 

f/1.8; 1/125; ISO 1600

I really could get excited about macro photography... I might have to add another lens to the wishlist. 

f/1.8; 1/100; ISO 1600

Well, the kids are all tucked up in bed and therefore a relaxing Friday night awaits. 

f/3.2; 1/125; ISO 3200

Goodnight. x


Comments