Skip to main content

Day 48: Boo Boo Fluff

My day of photography started bright and early today with a quick doll picture in the garden.


f/2.2; 1/200; ISO 100

It is reassuring to know that I am at least capable of taking a picture in focus. It is useful to help me distinguish between camera shake and inappropriate settings for children in motion. 

Most of our neighbours are away at the moment. I am not usually so brave about photographing my dolls out doors because I know that people find it very odd. We are are looking after one of our neighbour's fish and guinea pig while they are away. Boo Boo Fluff is a big hit with my kids. 

f/5.6; 1/160; ISO 400

f/4; 1/160; ISO 200

Later on the boys enjoyed a bit of Lego play. 

f/3.5; 1/40; ISO 400

f/3.5; 1/40; ISO 800

This is a seriously "blown out" picture and represents one of the biggest challenges I have faced all summer. I have been reading about bracketing the exposure but I haven't quite figured it out yet.

f/3.5; 1/40; ISO 400

I came across this gorgeous collection of photos from a Polish photographer on my travels around Facebook. Her portfolio can be found here



Comments