Skip to main content

Day 46 : Sunrise,Sunset

Today we have a Sunrise, Sunset theme because my photos were taken before and after my long day at work. I loved Fiddler on the Roof when I was little but I am struggling to remember the story now. I should watch it again. To fit with our theme, Bear was playing with my Russian dolls early this morning. She loves them, mostly because a baby is involved.

f/2; 1/30; ISO 200

The new plan is to take my camera to work on Wednesdays so that I can take pictures in London and ease the pressure to catch a photo when I get home late. I noticed a few things when I was taking my photos today. 

1. I still feel very self-conscious whipping my camera out in pubic. This surprised me because I was in Covent Garden and everyone had a camera. 
2. There were too many people about and they cluttered up my pictures. I will try to take pictures early in the morning next time.
3. It is frustrating to have so little control over the light on your subject and be limited in how you can compose your shot. 
4. I had no idea where to focus. 

f/5.6; 1/125; ISO 400

f/5.6; 1/125; ISO 400

I have been reading this book by Jeff Revell. It is very interesting and I am learning so much about the functions on my camera. I am hoping to experiment with different settings once I have a little more free time on my hands. 

Comments