Skip to main content

Day 34: Rainy Day Play

It was a rainy day at home with the kids. We did a lot of our usual indoors stuff, like play doh. I really wanted a good shot of Bear from above but couldn't quite get a good angle. Bear thought it was hilarious to see me balancing on the sink and kept saying "silly mummy". She has a point!

f/1.8; 1/100; ISO 400

f/1.8; 1/100; ISO 400

We also did a little drawing.

f/1.8; 1/160; ISO 400

A bit later we played with bubbles. Bubbles provide such fantastic potential for photos, but you really have to get lucky with a good shot. It is so difficult to make good photography decisions with so much action going on - not to mention having to actually blow the bubbles as well. I tried to get the boys to help out, but they weren't having any of it. An exercise to be repeated I think. 

f/2.2; 1/200; ISO 400

f/2.8; 1/125; ISO 400

I also managed to read this fantastic article about shooting in low light. I didn't fully understand it but it has opened the door to lots of interesting things that I have to learn more about when I get some YouTube time. 


Comments