Skip to main content

Day 32: Hedgehogs, Dachshunds and a Bit of Miniature Drama.

I returned from work late today and just wanted to spend time with the children without the interruption of taking pictures. I was left with a bit of a last minute panic about what to photograph. My greatest concern was lighting as I haven't taken any pictures without daylight yet. I knew that I had a better shot at a decent picture if I got my white balance card out, but I was just too tired tonight. We are left with a bit of a weak selection, but the "rules" of the project do state that there are no rules. I just need to photograph something everyday and on the whole I would say that I can feel myself learning every single time I take a picture in manual - even when it is not a great picture.

My husband loves hedgehogs and dachshunds. There are lots of them dotted around the place. We hope to own a dachshund one day.

f/2; 1/80; ISO 1600


This is Juno. She is a customised Pullip doll.

f/1.8; 1/80; ISO 1600

I love photos of very miniature dolls in life size situations. Here are some amazing examples of what I am talking about.

f/1.8; 1/125; ISO 400

Comments